I’ve been blogging for almost a month now and I first want to thank all my followers! Thanks so much for your support and reading my blog. Also, shout out to my mom who’s been promoting my blog on her facebook page and she only has 44 friends, that’s dedication and love. You can also follow my food adventures on Instagram or follow my tweets.
Now that I’m getting into the swing of blogging (again) I thought I’d tell you a little more about myself. Here are 22 things about me!
- I grew up in Seattle, WA
- I’ve lived in Los Angeles, St. Paul, and Seattle.
- I studied abroad in Geneva and I spent a month in Greece.
- In 2016 I backpacked throughout Europe and visited 10 countries in 3 months.
- I plan to travel to three or four countries next year.
- I once flew to the UK to see Ed Sheeran.
- I’m a Liverpool FC supporter.
- My favorite bookstore is Powells.
- My favorite movies are Ocean’s Eleven and Shawshank Redemption.
- My favorite Disney Movie is Mulan and Finding Nemo.
- I bought my first car last year.
- My goal is to have all my student loans paid off by 2020.
- The first time I drove a car I backed into a pole.
- Alaska is my favorite U.S. State.
- I’ve been to 27 states and I want to go to all 50 eventually.
- Maui is my favorite Hawaiian Island.
- I want to donate my hair in 2019.
- My favorite piece of jewelry is a ring my mom got me for Christmas in 2014.
- I can’t wear contacts (seriously I’ve tried).
- I once flushed my cell phone down the toilet (sorry Earth!).
- I know all the lyrics to Hamilton.
- I’m a Ravenclaw.
Whew! That was a lot. Any fun facts about you? Or what Hogwart’s house are you? Comment below!