Holidays are for hanging out with friends, winding down the year and lots of drinking. Whether it is alcohol or Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple Cider, lots of drinks are going around. Some of my favorite drinks I can only get around the holiday time. Additionally, since I turned 21, I’ve had the pleasure of being able to have alcoholic drinks (though honestly I just take a few sips and pass them along to someone else, mainly my mother).
Some of the best drinks I’ve had was when I was in Europe that I can’t get in the States so if anyone is reading this from Europe and wants to send me mulled wine, I won’t say no.
Here are 17 of the best holiday drinks I’ve had:
- Williams- Sonoma Classic Hot Chocolate (only available during the holidays, and can be purchased here)
- Glüwhein – German hot spiced wine
- Mulled wine – English hot spiced wine
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple Cider (non-alcoholic)
- Egg Nog (took me a while, but I finally caught on to why everyone likes it)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Spiced Apple Cider (warm)
- White Christmas Mojito (I got the recipe here)
- White Hot Chocolate
- Salted Caramel Latte
- Caramel Apple Spice
- Gingerbread hot chocolate
- Hot Buttered Rum (I normally don’t like rum but this wasn’t bad!)
- Christmas Sangria
- Candy Cane Mint Vodka
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple-Cranberry Cider (non-alcoholic)
- Mexican Cocoa
Any great holiday drinks you’ve had? Let me know! I’d love to try them.