First off, thank you so much Sharon for this nomination! It took me a while to get around to it, but I finally did it! Her blog is called In the Thick of It and is a great blog to go check out.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD RULES
- Put the award logo onto your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- State three random facts about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing
- Share a link to your best post
3 Random facts about me:
- I didn’t learn to drive until I was 18.
- My right eye is 20/20 but my left eye is almost legally blind.
- I’m adopted
My favorite blog post so far is Being a Flight Attendant: Reserve Life
Here are the questions from Sharon:
- If you won a million dollars what would you do with it? Gosh if I won a million dollars, I’d pay off my student loans, pay off my debt and give my mom money and then use the rest to rescue all the cute dogs and cats that are neglected.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? Antartica, if it wasn’t so expensive to get there, I’d already have visited.
- Why did you become a blogger? It’s a creative outlet that I love!
- Are you a sweet or salty person? Sweets person for sure, I LOVE ice cream.
- Would you rather a quiet night in or a night on the town? Quiet night, I prefer reading or watching a movie than going out.
Phew now I have to nominate people!
- If you could meet any author who would it be?
- What’s your comfort food when you travel?
- If you could only have one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What TV Show are you currently binge watching?
- Do you prefer hulu or netflix?
Okay here’s the 10 people I nominate (apologies if you’ve already been nominated):
- Lauren’s Travels
- Adam at The Sterling Traveler
- The Partying Traveler
- Prayers and Passports
- Passports and Pigtails
- Long 4 Adventure
- Mirea Jay
- Happy Travel Blog
- Le Travels
- Stacey Explores