Earlier this month I was nominated by The Newbury Girl for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am extremely honored for this recognition.
Sunshine Blogger Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate (at least) 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
Newbury Girl Questions
1.What is your biggest blogger goal for 2019?
My biggest blogger goal for 2019 is to continue to create meaningful content. I want my content to be relatable.
2. What is the best advice you received as a blogger?
The biggest advice I received as a blogger was to not burnout. As a new blogger there is a desire to put out a lot of content to gain followers fast, but then you risk burning out and running out of ideas. I’ve been taking it slow and only blogging once or twice a week (slow and steady eh?) (I’m not Canadian I just wanted to say eh.)
3. What are you most looking forward to in 2019?
I’ve got some really great trips planned this year and I’ve been working a lot on my own personal journey. I did a lot of soul searching last year and now this year is my time to heal and grow and repair myself.
4. What was your least favorite song from 2018?
Honestly any song by Cardi B, not because I don’t like her but because I cannot understand any of the lyrics.
Who was the first artist/musician you saw in concert?
DO I ADMIT WHO I FIRST SAW OR DO I LIE? This is so Seattle of me but the first concert I saw was Modest Mouse in 7th grade. Hahahah okay bye.
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I’m such a night owl it’s crazy. I love the night, make me get up at 6am and I’ll be dead.
Pick one: Netflix, Hulu, or HBO?
Oh this is hard, but HBO. Unless I have Hulu with HBO added on, then I choose Hulu with HBO.
Pick one: Snapchat, Instagram, or Twitter?
Yo why you gotta make me choose. I love them all, no discrimination. But if I really had to choose Instagram is great. I can use it show off my amateur photography skills.
If you could wake up tomorrow speaking another language, what would it be?
Chinese 100% it’s my mother language and my only regret that I can’t speak it.
If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or living, who would it be?
Oh Thurgood Marshall for sure. He’s one of the most fascinating person I’ve ever read about.
Share your favorite post from 2018. Why is this your favorite?
My favorite blog post is Vancouver Day Trip because it was such a fun trip and I had a blast. Also who doesn’t love road trips? And shoutout to Chelsea for reading my blog, always supporting me and being a great friend.
My Questions (all travel related)
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
- If you live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your favorite travel memory?
- After a long day of traveling, what is the first thing you do once you get there?
- Do your prefer road-tripping or flying?
- What is the most adventurous food you’ve tried while traveling?
- How do you choose the next place you are going visit?
- If you could only travel to one country which one would it be?
- What do you think is the biggest barrier for why people don’t travel as much?
- If you could only travel with one person for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
- What’s your favorite comfort food when you are traveling?
- Bill @ A Silly Place
- Cynthia @ Adventuring Woman
- Irine @ Travel with Irine
- Allie @ Allie Wanders
- 1Adventure Traveler
- Analytical Traveler
- Lily @ Anchoring Away
- Madelene @ InBetweenSC
- Angelica’s Travels
- The Impulsive Traveler
- Captain Jetson